Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bandits look out! Freddie is an informer!


Freddie Kissoon

Freddie: I know that place like the back of my hand. I go there everyday. I hardly miss a day.
Last week, I saw a robbery committed there and I drove behind the two robbers and saw where in Georgetown they finally turned into. I then drove to Kaieteur News and related to Dale Andrews what I saw because it was just last month that Dale, Rustom Seegopaul (of this newspaper) and me were in that depressed community examining police relation with the citizens. It was in that very area – Tiger Bay – that the robbers went.

2 comments:

  1. I would put Freddie fa wuk wit hammie at the council cause both ah dem full a shit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wha they say “set a thief fa ketch a thief”

    Freddie is a ole milk powda thief!!

    ReplyDelete