Former C.O.P and PNC supporter Winston Felix
Now that P.N.C/R M.P has made his intention to be the party's presidential candidate in 2011 public there are a few questions that must be answered about the alleged tape recorded which surfaced in 2005 between himself and then C.O.P Winston Felix.
1. Who was referred to as "number one"? Is it PNC Leader, Robert Corbin?
2. Why was the Commissioner divulging information (e.g., that the Home Affairs Minister called him) so readily to Williams?
3. What "threat" was Basil Williams taking about when he said "of threats and stuff like duh?" Street violence? Gunplay? Criminal attacks? And when? During elections to prevent people from going to vote? Or were they really relating to a security detail regarding World Cup Cricket?
4. Who is his "group"? The PNC? A cell? One of Many? What "matter" was Williams asking about?
5. How many "matters" were there, since the Commissioner asked "which one" Williams queried about?
6. What did the Commissioner mean by him and "number one" having to "refine our position about it"? What was the position? Was it a plan to be executed by the PNC while Felix/ the police play absent from or blind to?
7. Why did the Commissioner lie to the public about who committed the Agricola massacre?