- Minister of Public Works Robeson Benn
- Bishop Juan Edghill
- Former U.G. Vice Chancellor Dr James Rose
- Press & Publicity Officer at O.P Kwame Mc Koy
- Presidential Advisor Odinga Lumumba
- Head of the Presidential Secretariat Dr Roger Luncheon
Answer: They're all perceived to be supporters of the PPP/C, are of Afro-Guyanese ethnicity and subjected to the same amount of vilification by the PNC, whose claims to be representing the interest of all 'Black' Guyanese are well known and as such, views their elevation as counter-productive to their interest.