Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Freddie visits Cheddi Jagan Airport for the first time!

Freddie wrote: At the national airport (which is not the case at Ogle), all, I repeat, all the airline desks and counters are in a restricted area where absolutely no one, except departing passengers, is allowed to go.

After reading this we were like: What the Fuck!
Is this Guy for real?
Only fucking now Freddie?
It took your Brother-in-law flying in from Canada to make you find that out? In 2009?
Bai you sound like when Buck people go de Cinema fa de first time.
Mammy Mammy! Look at de size ah da TV!

2 comments:

  1. De Parrot I take umbrage to your comments about "BUCK People, dis is truly condescending and racist
    I hope the Ethnic relations commission get the police to become involved and investigate the racist comments being hurled at my people. I promise to report you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, De Parrot, you must be sensitive to the feelings of the various races.

    ReplyDelete