Friday, June 11, 2010

Trotman about to show how big a SKUNT Ramjattan is.

"In Germany, they first came for the gypsies, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a gypsy. Then they came for the Bolsheviks, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Bolshevik. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics. I didn't speak up then because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak up." - Martin Niemoller, A Lutheran Pastor arrested by the Gestapo in 1937



They used, abused, dumped and then doused Gaumattie and Ramjattan said nothing



They used, abused and then chased Peter and Ramjattan said nothing




So now that they've come for Ramjattan nobody is there to say anything

No comments:

Post a Comment